Pain in the back of head, neck, middle head near right ear, chest. Treatment

I woke up today and I felt pain in the back of my head on the right side (can't really locate the pain but it feels like it's down my neck a little ways and the sharpest pain is from the middle back of my head over to behind my right ear), as well as a sharp pain in the right side of my chest. I'm still feeling it now (about 15 hours later). The pain swells every time I breath in. It doesn't hurt so much when I move as it does by just breathing in.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013