Pain in the abdomen, yellowish vaginal discharge, pain in the ribs and weight loss. STI?

Hi doctorim having a serious problem im 25years old i have pain on my stomach and discharge on my vargina yellowish and abnormal pain on my waist left side below the ribs,i have been having this problem since 2011 after having an abortion 2010 December and i have been to doctors,clinics but still they says is STI but my boyfriend he doesnt have the infection.i dont no to do now im feeling this pain everyday there is no change im even loosing waight.please help.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013