Pain in the abdomen, irregular periods, diarrhea. Had surgery for appendicitis and disc prolapse. Stone in the UV joint

i am a lady of 39 yrs old, had 2scesreans,surgery for apendics ,undergone surgery for dics proplase have implant in L5 s1pinous process and laminae, and also last listhis removed . now quite frequently i have pain in my abdomen ,irregular periods, giddiness, especially dysentry. last month also i was admitted for vomiting and dysentry and after usg,c t scan doctors hv diagnosed i hv a 7mm stone in my uv joint and nodules in my epigastric region , after a period of 5 days treatment all pain subsided for a few days but now again for the past one week i hv continous dysentry, i am not able to take even a single mouthful of food, i feel very tired, restless, etc.. i also hv thyroid
my email id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013