Disc prolapse with pain

I had disc prolapse few months back....how could I check the current status? sometime i f I sit for long time....there is a minute pain..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Treatment/Therapy
consult a oorthopedician , physiotherapy will definitely help .
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist Dr. Sanjay Sharma's  Response
DEAR PATIENT
AS YOU HAD DISC PROBLEM ,FOR SAID PROBLEM YOU CAN CONTACT JAIPUR PAIN RELIEF CENTRE ,CERTIFIED CENTRE WITH ATEAM OF USA BOARD CERTIFIED PAIN SPECIALISTS AT JAIPUR CONTACT 9414016781
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Praveen's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
You have to consult an Orthopedic doctor. Physiotherapy treatment is good for you.
Visit your doctor and get Traction for the same, as well as Spinal support and Postural guidance rest and work is important and Some Spinal exercises is good for you under guidence of physioterepist.
Wish you Good Health.
Thanks

Anonymous's Response

this can only be done by the combination of the clinical examination by the spine surgeon and MRI interpretation by the radiologist, contact the spine surgeon for this he will help you out in this

Disc prolapse is serious. You should be under full rest. If it does not improve then surgery is required.

Get an MRI done to see the status.

IF you are not having much pain, then it is sure to have improved.