Pain in the abdomen and back, non healing sores on the body. Do I have Chron's disease?

hi i am a 54 year old lady i ave recently had 2 stays in hospital i have servere back pain on lower left side and abdomen i have fowel smelling wind and rash like sores on my body that wont heal i had a ct scan 2 days ago annd they found a thickening on the lower spine bone but i woke up this morning in agony i am due to have an m.r.i but not b4 a while i am not sure but i tryly beleive i have most of the symtoms of chrones please can u help
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012