Pain in testicles and urethra. STD tests negative. HPV not tested. Suggestions?

8 months ago i had unprotected sex with a woman, a month later i started having redness around my urethera, and often felt the need to urinate but often times couldnt or at least had difficulty going when i did. i also had a very obvious red streak running up the bottom side of my penis. the streak has faded almost all the way. but i still have redness around head as well as small bumps, kind of like chicken skin, but the bumps arent always there. i was checked for all stds except hpv. everything came back negative. like i said this was 8 months ago and i have been having pain and discomfort in my testicals for the last month, not servere, but enough to worrry me. also around my urethera at times it a blueish color like vein color blue, almost like a bruise. i will add, at the time the symtoms strarted, i was smoking meth pretty heavy for about a month and a half. i would greatly appriciate any leads, thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013