Pain in stomach, spreading to back, problem in standing and walking. How to overcome this?

hi My name is Pauline Roberts and since 1999 i have been getting a lot of pain in my right side of my stomack, this pain is going into my back , i cannot stand for too long because i get a lot of pain if i stand still for too long. Also now i cannot hold my urian and Stool when i go out i have to use a wallking stick as if i step on a stone i fall and down i go on the floor. i also cannot put presser on the right leg. Can you help me
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013