Pain in side, warm sensation in legs, green stools, red bumps, penis pain. Taking Fluoxitine. Help

i been having wierd pains in my side and i think it is my liver but i also get them on my left, and i get this warm sensation in my legs not rlly warm just like the feeling your peeing yourself, and my stool has been a light green color for the past couples days and these little red bumps, they dont itch 24/7 but sometimes they do, i also used to pee alot and it felt like i was peeing myself, and it feels like my penis hurts just like a paiin but it doesnt hurt rllly bad though, and in my scortom i get a wierd tingling feeling. i been to the doctors and they put me on fluoxitine because they said i have a panic dissorder. pleasse help
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013