Pain in side, frequent urine, nausea, headache, ultrasound showed liver cyst. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 41 year old female, right side burning pain in side abdo and back for two weeks, urine more frequent not painful, lymph nodes in neck up, nausea , lack of energy, right side headache left over from migraine six days ago, had ultrasound all normal except liver cyst (simple) blood test ( fasting ) normal. I am very concerned as not feeling better. Also today some loose yellow stool. Thank you for any information or suggestions Heidi
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012