Pain in shoulder, collarbone, trapped nerve sensation, muscular spasms, taking deep breath is excruciating. Should i go for AE?

I have a pain in my shoulder and collarbone that started out in my back, it gets progressively worse throughout the day, especially when I sit down and lie down. It feels like a trapped nerve sensation combined with muscular spasms but at the pinacle of my breathing i get an even sharper pain, and taking a deep breath is excruciating. It also hurts to lean forward and bend down. When I lift my arm above my head the pain is immediately relieved. I have not done anything in the last 2 weeks that would indicate a clavical fracture I have a feeling its muscular pain brought on by stress and over working but wanted a second opinion. Do you think I should go to the AE if it persists?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012