Pain in right thigh from years. X-ray reveled bone infection. Prescribed medication

sir, im from west bengal, siliguri. im having a pain in right thigh since last 10-12 years, now im 42 yrs. age. till this time i meet with renowned neurologist at siliguri, kolkata they were suspected the pain is of nerve, accordingly they prescribed medicines. the way was going on, sometimes the pain reliefs some time it regains. but since end of last year, the pain goes to the optimum level. several times the MRI & NCV done, it reveals only disc defuse. at last myself consulted an orthopedic at siliguri. i done x-ray of r/thigh where it revels that there is bone infection. i started taking antibiotics according to my doctors. i would like to visit u with all the details at patna, could u pl. convey ur cell no. or email id so that i may consult with u immediately. many thanks BIPLOB ROY, Siliguri (WB) cell no. 0000
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013