Pain in rib cage, soreness. Back pain. Have asthma and cough

I have light pain to my right upper rib cage/skin area which I am aware of to the touch. If I push gently it feels sore and uncomfortable - no such sensation on left side. I have been aware of this over the last few years, perhaps, and it comes and goes. This time, I am also aware of what feels like a light superficial pain on the right side on my back - no signs of anything on skin that might explain this. Neither pains are intense, but I am aware of something not being right. I have not had any accident or done anything I am aware of to cause damage - e.g. knocked my rib cage. I have some asthma , not being treated at present, cough a little from time to time, but not very much and more so at night. Otherwise, I m feeling well, no fever , no sickness. I m sleeping poorly at the moment, due to some anxiety , most likely. Advice would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012