Pain in penis cap, urge to urinate, tip of penis wet with clear liquid. Any suggestions?

2yesterday I started feeling a tiny pain close to the cap of my penis and I am circumsized since birth. I also feel like I want to pee. I masturbate also but not so much. I noticed yesterday night and this morning that the tip of my penis was always wet with some sorth of clear liquid. Doesn t smell, just always at the tip. Also noticed a white one again today. I am scared. Please any suggestions what it might be
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012