Pain in penis after getting erection during masturbation. Premature ejaculation. What could be the cause?

Hi,I am a 20 year old boy . i used to do masturbation but whenever i get erected i feel pain in my penis root .the painn seems such that my testes are being snatched from my body part. i get ejaculated only in half a minute and after that also i feel pain or snatching my testes like pain often.whenever i sit soon after ejaculation the pain increases.what is the cause i want to know.will it pose any problem in future for me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012