Pain in neck, head tilted to one side. Prescribed medicine, neck support. Any fast pain reliever?

hello doctor this is ankit my age is 26 & im male jst yesterday i woke up in the morning had my breakfast & then suddenly when i was going to take bath i started having severe pain in my right side neck & muscles then suddenly one sid e of the head tilted towards left & chin to other side the pain jst got more severe saw my doctor yesterday & he said its a strain he gave me pain killer 1 neck support & few more medicine but when i came home & searched for it i founded that i have torticollis doctor pls recomend m e some fast relieving medicine or device for it as i have to attend my best friend wedding after 2 days waiting for ur expert advise. thanking you ankit.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013