Pain in my upper stomach just below ribs, pain in testicles. Reasons ?

hello i have a question about pain in my upper stomic like just below my ribs on the right side and i also have been having pain in my testicals mostly the left one its like a sharp pain that last a few mins then goes away for a while (hrs) then comes back .. the pain in my chest hurts more when i breath in fast , my lower back also hurts but i think that is just from work but it could be related please help if you know anything about the testicals n the pain in my chest ?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Upper right abdomen pain radiating to back is characteristic for gallbladder stones, gallbladder inflammation and pancreas diseases. It likes to come and go. It appears mostly right after a meal.
Pain in ribs area can be also caused by neuralgia of ribs nerves. Both, gallbladder diseases and neuralgia aches more when breathing.
Pain in testicles area and back pain on the same side are mostly caused by urinary tract infection or kidney stones especially when associated with burning when urinating. Pain in testicle/groin area can be caused by testicles and epidydimis infections, testicles tumors, inguinal hernia and prostate gland infection.
It is possible that pain in your chest and testicles pain has nothing in common as diseases can be concomitant.
You should have abdomen ultrasound, groins ultrasound and testicles ultrasound. Blood tests for infection markers, hepatic tests, pancreatic tests and urine tests.
Hope this will help