Pain in lower thigh, back pain, collapsed vertebrae. What can improve situation?

Hello, doctor, I have suffered from pain in the lower thigh- front, above the knee , for more than two years. The local doctors cannot agreer, whether the pain comes from my bad back ( collapsed vertibrae) or from the thigh itself. Now the pain is also on the outside of the knee -0 both sides - and, besides limiting my walking ability, iI am not able to use theknee, to support my getting up from a chair.. Can you, please, give me an idea, of how I can improve on this situation ? Best regards, Hans-R. Sperling, ...hrsperling@btinternet,com
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013