Pain in lower stomach after exercise. Delayed period. Could I be pregnant?

I am 16 years old and I haven t had my period for 4 days now or 3. I have a boyfriend but the farthest we ever go is messing around. He has never penetrated me but his penis has been near it. My period was over 3 days ago when this happened. My last period was on Oct. 14 but now it is Nov.14. I also started working out a week before my period was suppose to come. After finishing for a bit my lower stomach started to hurt which usually happens when my period is coming. I m just wondering if there s a chance I could be pregnant or did working out screw up my cycle..? I have not had any sign of change.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
With the type of sexual contact you have had, you are very unlikely to fall pregnant. Yet, please remember that it is not necessary for complete penetration or ejaculation to occur to enable conception. Pre-ejaculate and semen deposited on the vaginal outlet is sufficient to cause conception if this happens during the ovulation period. Please wait for a couple more days before you take a home pregnancy test with a fresh early morning sample and see a specialist for further help. Hope this helps.