Pain in lower right side, taken treatment for yeast infection, lower back pain. What is wrong?

Hello well i just got over a yeast infection by the end of the treatment (7day store bot stuff) i started developing REALLLLLY bad paints in my lower right side it has been going on for about 5 days now by the 3 day it hurt to pee and my right lower side still hurt. now my right low side hurts, it hurts to pee and now my lower back hurts? Do you no what could possibly be wrong with me. im scared idk if its like appendicitis or something ? please try and help me
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012