Pain in lower back, stopped urine and stools. Suggested to operate Lower Vertebrae. Will this help?

The sense of latrine and urine has gone. sometimes latrine and urine does not happen at all but when medicine is given, as recommended by neurologist( neurosurgeon ), it happens. then it happens too much. Neurosuregon says operation of lower vertibrae is to be done. In fact in 2006 neurologist had suggested to go for operation of lower vertibrae ( spinal cord ) when pain used to come in lower back after seeing the MRI report My question is 1)how critical this operation is and how much chances are there to do it successfully in % terms. 2) Can you tell me whether we should get the operation done in Patna, Bihar India? 3)Which one is the best neurosurgeon in Patna and which one is the best hospital in Patna to get it done. or 4) we should get done it in AIIMS Delhi?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013