Pain in lower back, have high BP. Taking Stamlo 5, developed chest pain. Suggestion?

I was diagnosed with high blood presure 3 months back when I went to a doctor for a pain in my lower back on both sides. I was advised to drink more water and told to take a dose of Stamlo 5 one tab every day.After I stared taking the tab my BP came down but I developed pains in my chest which I did not have earlier. Then Stamlo 5 was discontinued and I am on Olmesartan medoxomil 40 mg but still the pains are there.I never had any chest pains before I started taking the blood pressure lowering tabs. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012