Pain in lower back and abdomen. Gaviscon, ibuprofen, paracetamol taken. Suggestions?

Age: 21 Female Weight: 9st 11

Last night i woke up with lower back and lower stomach pains, i took a Gaviscon and the pains seem to disappear and managed to pass wind. I woke up this morning and managed to go to the toilet but also had a throbbing pain on my lower left side of my back and found it comfortable to stand henched over. I have taken ibuprofen and paracetomel and placed a hot water bottle on the area and it says to have disappeared slowly.

I have recently been doing the gym 4 times a week and have been getting pain on my lower back.

I have recently just finished my period.

Would you say the lower back pain this morning was a aftermath of having a bad back from the gym and the gas build up last night ?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013