Pain in lower abdomen and thighs, normal delivery, premature delivery, bleeding. On antibiotics. Anything to worry?

My daughter is 6 month old.i had normal delivery.i had my cervix length shortened during end of 7th month of my pregnancy and was on bed rest for one month.i delivered my daughter one month before the due date. After delivery bleeding didn't stop for 2 months and so i had course of antibiotics for endometritus.now i am having persistent pain in lower abdomen and thighs too.what could dis be due to???? Should i get a scan done????
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013