Pain in lower abdomen after urination. No fever, itching. Histroy of M E and fibromyalgia. Advice

As I finish urinating it hurts and aches and my lower left hand side of abdomen aches. I'm a 51 year old female. I've never had cystitis before. I have a new sexual partner of a year, but last time we had sex was over 2 weeks ago. No fever, no itching, neither can I see anything different. Thought it would go away, didn't want to have to take anti biotics. Advice would be appreciated. I have M.E. and Fibromyalgia and haven't had a period for a year now.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013