Pain in leg while in certain positions. No bruise, swelling. Caused by blood clot?

I have had a pain in my left leg for about three months now. It feels like what a charlie horse would feel like but it s about six to eight inches below the top of my hip bone right where the seem of pants would go down. I didn t hit it in any way to cause it to be bruised. There is no mark or swelling . When I have my leg in certain positions (extended and straight) and then have to move it it hurts more. I m concerned about a blood clot.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013