Pain in left wrist on bending, affecting only left wrist. Treatment?

for who knows how long (maybe a month or 2) i have been feeling pain in my left wrist , however only when it bends up to a certain point and more. the more it bends up the more it hurts. also it only affects the left wrist and nothing else for so reason. one thought is at work where i put mainly bikes together also furniture sometimes might be the cause. since i can use both arms to do the same things it would affect both arms right? do you have any ideas on why?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013