Pain in left side upper back neck, when swallowed any cold beverages, have a post nasal drips. Is it a strep throat?

Hi. About three days ago I though I was getting strep throat possibly because the left side tonsil area was starting to hurt like it does when I get strep. Then when I took a drink of cold water, I had a pain in the left side upper back of the neck when I swallowed. It did that with every swallow. It s really weird because I don t get it when I drink hot beverages or eat food or even just swallow saliva ... just when I swallow cold beverages. The throat pain is now gone, but I am still having the weird pain in my neck when I swallow cold drinks. I do have post nasal drip , but have for years. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013