Pain in left side of chest. EKG normal. Breathlessness. History of high cholesterol

I ve been having pains in my left side of my chest for over two years now. They seem to be coming more often than what they were two years ago. My doctor ran a EKG two years of and everything was fine. It feels almost like someone is holding pressure up against my left side of my chest. I m always short of breath and this really concerns me. I am a 40 year old male with a history of hi cholesterol and family hearth problems.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012