Pain in left shoulder, small lumps, thyroid. Taking thyronorm, amitriptyline hydrochloride. Cure?

hi.. i am 56yrs old and i have severe pain in my left shoulder seems small lumps have formed inside...from which severe pain comes....after several tests the doctor has said that i have thyroid..... I am now consuming THyronorm 50 mcg , Eperisone Hudrochloride 50 mg , Amitriptyline hydrochloride (eliwel 10) , Rabeprazole IP ,& Hyoscine butylbromide.....Inspite of having all these medicines... there is no relief and i am having sleepless nights..... please help..
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012