Pain in left foot, intermittent limping, history of metatarsal fracture on the same foot. Stress fracture?

3 years ago I fractured metatarsal 2&3 or 3&4 (can t remember) on my left foot . It took a year to completely heal. I like to stay in shape & be active. I enjoy running but very hesitant increasing my goal in how many miles to run. I went from running 1 to 1 1/2 miles once or twice a week for a year to running 3 miles within a month. I felt great so the following week I ran 4 miles. My right foot is perfectly fine but my left foot is not well! I limped for two days & on & off limping but not as severe as first two days. What is it? Stress fracture? What should I do in treating & healing it? should I wrap it, wear a foot brace, ice it????
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012