Pain in knee, on standing, on sitting in same posture, discomfort under knee cap. Treatment?

i m having pain in my right knee for last 3 years. It has never swollen. MRI reports are normal, but i feel pain all the time , specially if am standing for 15 min or more or when i keep my knee in same posture for few minutes. The pain is predominantly in the lower side and it feels uneasy under the cap of the knee as if something is not normal. Already tried Ayurveda and alopathy but for no use. suggest me if something can happen.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012