Pain in hip and testicle, blood test, ultrasound reports normal, upset stomach, taking razo 20 mg, feels tired and thirsty

Hello Doctor, Am 26 years and I have been facing murmuring pain at right side hip day this pain transfered to my testicles and i faced a severe pain in my right testicles..i got that testicle pain only one time..i went for the blood test but everrything is normal.even i have done ultrasond test n results were normal.. i had stomach upset also,could not eat since i didnt feel hungry..So I went to gastric specialist also and got prescriptions for RAZO 20 mg tablet for stomach upset problem..even i was tired tired like a person who is suffering from fever ... Could you please tell me y these problems happend and whats the problem exactly is?still i have dry mouth and thirsty..right hip area pain comes n goes rarely..please let me know the reason. thank you..
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012