Pregnant, back ache, lower abdominal pain. Taken Metronidazole. Upset stomach

i m worried .........., and confuse also...i am 24 weeks pregnant ,due to backache and iower abdominal pain my docter admitted me and although my ultrasound reports are also ok ,even urine R/m is 20-30 EC , albumin (+),Bacteria (+++) which is in normal range /..still docter adviced me the folling medicine 1)TAB MONOCEF 2)TAB CARNISURE 2)TAB SUSTEN.......IN THE HOSPITAL THEY TREATED ME WITH CEFTRIAXONE ,AND METERONIDAZOLE. MY STOMACH IS UPSET EVEN I HAD VOMITTING PLES ADVICE
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012