Pain in head, near eye, sore to touch, fluctuating pain

I m getting a sore bruised feeling on the left side of my head above my left eye just at the side of my head where my forehead is, it s sore to the touch and the pain comes and goes, it sometimes goes cold then hot, it s like a tender feeling, it came on this morning when I woke up and it s still there now I m going to bed, I ve not hit my head or anything
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of SINUSITIS may the cause for your sufferings.

-inadequate nutrition
-pollution of air and water
-general poor health
-underlying dental infections
-excessive consumption of starchy and sugary foods and milk

are possible conditions.

x-ray for PNS may confirm the diagnosis

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you