Pain in head, indentation, slow hair growth, cat scan normal, head tissue abnormal

hello I have been having terrible pain in my soft spot in my head. You can even see an indentation in the area. Also my hair started growing very slow in there too. I can t even touch it because it hurts so much. I had either a cat scan or MRI done about 2 years ago and the result was that there was no issue in the inside of my head but the tissue was found abnormal. I m worried that something could be wrong. Some people say that it s stress but i have doubt because as the years goes by the pain/sensitivity increases. Please give your insight on this matter. Thank you. Gerly
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012