Pain in hand, black marks on nails, painful knees, leg cramps. Diagnosed with lupus. Suggest?

Hello. I am a 45 year old female. I was previously diagnosed with Lupus, but it was later changed to undifferentiated connective tissue disease. I am presently experiencing the following symptoms: 1) Pain in my right hand (mostly index and middle fingers) 2) Black marks under my fingernails 3) Burning on fingertips, right hand 4) Wart on index finger of right hand 5) Itching on right hand and extremities 6) Pain in the knees 7) Leg cramps (every so often) 8) Hot flashes. What is going on? I am currently taking co-diovan (HBP) and extra strength panadol and arcoxia for the pain.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013