Pain in foreskin during sex, trying to go for stretching excercises before surgery. Suggestion?

Hi, I had pain in foreskin while doing sex and doctor adviced me to go for surgery . In many sites I see that with some stretching excercises and creams foreskin can be retracted without need of surgery. So can someone please suggest me a good cream to apply on foreskin or does using jellys at the time of intercourse will slowly retract foreskin? 1) I want to try stretching excercises before surgery. Do you advice to do this? 2) I want to use jelly at intercourse. From last 6 intercourses I see some improvement and so can I go ahed slowly by using jellys for retactment of foreskin? 3) If nothing turns out good, then I am thinking of circumcision surgery. Does my thinking good?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012