Pain in fingers, toes, neck, arm, feeling of flu, affected vision. What could be going on?

HI DR I HAVE BEEN HAVING THESE SYSTOMS A WHILE BUT ITS NOT GETTING BETTER ITS GETTING WORSER HERE ARE THE SIGNS MY FINGERS HURT MY TOES HURT ALSO MY NECK HURT ALSO MY RIGHT ARM HURTS TO MY LEFT ARM DON T HURT AS MUCH BUT A LITTLE SOME TIMES IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE THE FLU BUT ITS NOT THAT CAUSE THESE SYSTOMS COME AND GO MY LEFT LEG WAS HURTING A LITTLE BUT NOT ALOT COULD U PLEASE HELP ME WHAT THIS IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY IS AFECTING MY VISION
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012