Pain in eye, suggested glasses. Will the power increase with age, how can normal vision be achieved?

My daughter who is 7 year old was complaining about pain in the eye. We showed her to an ophthalmologist . He did some test and said there is problem in the eye and suggested to wear glasses. She has +1.0 in left eye and +1.25 in the right eye. My question is will this power increases with her age. Is there anything that can be done to regain her normal vision . I mean can she see without her glasses. Please advise. Thanks & Regards,
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012