Pain in eye and blurred vision when rubbing, dizziness. Have stomach bug

I have been having stomach flu like symptoms for two days. Just now when I rubbed my eyes, one eye got really dark and fuzzy and didn t become clear again for about ten minutes and had a lot of pain in it. When it became clear again I got up to look at my eye and became dizzy. I can t tell if these symptoms are related to my stomach bug or not. I am not sure what to do. My vision is better but the pain in my eye is still present.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012