Pain in entire right arm, feels like flame is being applied to skin, hurts when wrists bend. What is this ?

For months, I have had a lot of pain in my right arm . It goes from my right ring finger to the end of my hand , including my pinkie and goes up to my elbow . It feels like if a flame is constantly being applied to the skin. More recently, the pain has centralized in the top of my hand, right in the middle. It hurts a lot if I bend my hand down at the wrist and let my fingers hang down. Or if while my hand is limp, if I try to raise my middle and fourth fingers. I m a web designer and I type all day long - could it be this???
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012