Pain in ears after fall. Using hyland. Why is it increasing again?

Hello. It has been 13 days since I jumped off a ~50 foot cliff. I had rather impressive pain in my ears immediately after doing so. I have been intermittently using Hyland s ear ache drops to help with the pain. I also have been using hydrogen peroxide (little/no bubbling), especially after swimming. I no longer have that dimmed hearing since day 5. However, it seems as though the pain is increasing again, specifically last night. I was not too worried about it, but my neck continues to be sore (glands affected by a jump?). How long can I expect my ears to resolve on their own? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012