Pain in ear, jaw. Taking ibuprofen. Grinding teeth while sleeping. What is happening?

Hi! For the past three weeks I have been waking up in the morning with pain in my ear and jaw. It is painful to yawn. Have been taking ibuprofen 1-3 times a day depending on how bad it bothers me. I did notice that I've been grinding my teeth while sleeping so I just went out and bought a mouth guard to help with that problem and to save my teeth. Can you help me figure out what's happening. I don't have health insurance or dental so any help you would give would really help. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013