Runny nose, cough, green mucus, fever, body pain. Taking Ibuprofen

I started with a runny nose and as I would breathe in my right ear popped. It wasn t painful yet so I pinched my nose, took a deep breath then held it while keeping my mouth closed. Hearing became normal but then as I swallow my ear popps. I became very ill with cough and thick green mucus , fever, body aches for four days. My ear has not gone back to normal. Still congested cough green mucus and very sensitive hearing, here and there sharp pains inside ear. I tried ear drops but nothing. Just on Ibuprofen . Please help I have no health insurance
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013