Pain in clitoris on touching, discomfort, difficulty in achieving orgasm. Treatment?

Hi, so my clitoris has been hurting. Not like a burning sensation or anything, just a sharp pain when touched directly. It doesn t hurt when I sit or do anything else, but it is uncomfortable and I would like to just enjoy the normal sensation! Please help. It makes it hard to orgasm and have truly pleasurable sex and I would like to fix it asap!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..sheme.., the clitoris is normally highly sensitive region in the female genital system.., hence by applying pressure or hurting it will cause pain.. wait for few days , if any infection is there will heal, then you can have it..

Take care..