Pain in chest, back and arm. Have high blood pressure. Suggested for ECG, TMT and Echo test. Worrisome

i felt pain on left part of chest on Saturday night then again pain on left part of chest in same midnight and also a pain on back just behind the front pain then i felt the pain in left arm . i met to doctor on sunday evening then he checked my BP it was 130/90 (my age is of 37years) suggested me to go for ECG , TMT and Echo test. Since I was not prepared for those test so did not. Is any thing wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012