Pain in calf after playing, lump present, remain stationery. Did muscle came through lining?

hello so ive recently been running a few miles every other day. and i also started playing squash. so after a few times playing i noticed pain in my calf next to my shin, sorta liek a shin splint but there was a lump. the lump then went down after i finished playing. its still there slightly and swells up if i excercise so ive been taking it easy. the lump stays stationary under the skin. idk if the muscle came through the lining or what, any help?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013