Pain in breast, nipples feels hurting, frequent urination, nausea. Pregnant?

Hi, my name is waleska, i was wondering if i might be pregnant how can i know? In april i had gotten my period on the 3rd and by the 5th it was gone, then i got it on the 25th and lasted until the 27th. i m feeling big, my nipples are really hurting like they were pinched hard and my breast also hurt but only a little or when i touch them, i m urinating alot to the point that i can hold it in or it will hurt after, what should i do, i also have like an aciddy feeling in my throat as to feeling like throwing up the last yellow stuff in your stomach . are these signs, could i possibly be pregnant? when should i check?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012