Pain in back, right thigh, knee, herniated, bulging discs, sudden sweating. Treatment?

I have extreme pain in my back and right thigh and right knee . In my back I have 2 herniated and 2 bulging discs and I recently had an mri done on my knee but I haven t got the results yet. Every day about 10 to 15 times a day for anywhere from 2 to 5 mins I feel an intense heat that makes me sweat profusely even in winter weather and I m just curious why that happens. I m 6 feet tall and I weigh 260 lbs. but this has been happening for years even when I was only 185 lbs.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012