Pain in back bone and hips. MRI shows disc bulge. How to cure it?

dear sir! i married last year in an age of 29 years, before marriage i was energatic and full fit women, but after my marriage when some time passed i feel one day i feel very hard pain in my back bone which goes into my hips. i consult to surgeon and neurophysician at the same time, one of them who was sergeon ask me for MRI , The report shows that the disk bulge at L5 ( sciatica pain)he suggest me for operation, but i denied, and other who was physician suggest me for one month bed rest. after a complete bed rest i feel much better then before. but my pain consistantly remain in my hips and right leg. i am a working women. now i started my schools duty as a teacher, and now my pain start again in my hips and lower right leg. its a sciatica pain, i am so much confused that how it cures or how much time it will take to overcome.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012